The Service is for use by the United States and Canadian residents only. The Service is a service provided to you by Valuecare Pharmacy Inc..
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided in the Service is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. In addition, the drug information contained herein may be time sensitive.
The Service does not endorse drugs, diagnose patients, or recommend therapy. The Service is an informational resource designed to assist licensed healthcare practitioners in caring for their patients and provide consumers with drug specific information. Healthcare practitioners should use their professional judgment in using the information provided. The Service is not a substitute for the care provided by licensed healthcare practitioners and consumers are urged to consult with their healthcare practitioner in all instances. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient.
Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administered with the aid of information the Service provides.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE END-USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. EXCEPT FOR WARRANTIES WHICH MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED AS A MATTER OF LAW, Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR NATURE OF THE CONTENT OF THE SERVICE, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The END-USER acknowledges that updates to the Service are at the sole discretion of Valuecare Pharmacy Inc.. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. makes no representations or warranties whatsoever, express or implied, with respect to the compatibility of the Service, or future releases thereof, with any computer hardware or software, nor does Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. represent or warrant the continuity of the features or the facilities provided by or through the Service as between various releases thereof.
Any warranties expressly provided herein do not apply if: (i) the END-USER alters, mishandles or improperly uses, stores or installs all, or any part, of the Service, (ii) the END-USER uses, stores or installs the Service on a computer system which fails to meet the specifications provided by Valuecare Pharmacy Inc., or (iii) the breach of warranty arises out of or in connection with acts or omissions of persons other than Valuecare Pharmacy Inc..
An assumption of Risk, Disclaimer of Liability, Indemnity
THE END-USER ASSUMES ALL RISK FOR SELECTION AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONTENT PROVIDED THEREON. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS, MISSTATEMENTS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS REGARDING CONTENT DELIVERED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY DELAYS IN OR INTERRUPTIONS OF SUCH DELIVERY.
THE END-USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT Valuecare Pharmacy Inc.: (A) HAS NO CONTROL OF OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE END-USER’S USE OF THE SERVICE OR CONTENT PROVIDED THEREON, (B) HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE SPECIFIC OR UNIQUE CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH THE SERVICE OR CONTENT PROVIDED THEREON MAY BE USED BY THE END-USER, (C) UNDERTAKES NO OBLIGATION TO SUPPLEMENT OR UPDATE CONTENT OF THE SERVICE, AND (D) HAS NO LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY DATA OR INFORMATION INPUT ON THE SERVICE BY THE END-USER TO THE SERVICE.
Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE END-USER AND PERSONS TREATED BY OR ON BEHALF OF THE END-USER) FOR, AND THE END-USER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS, LAWSUITS, PROCEEDINGS, COSTS, ATTORNEY’S FEES, DAMAGES OR OTHER LOSSES (COLLECTIVELY, “LOSSES”) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (A) THE END-USER’S USE OF THE SERVICE OR CONTENT PROVIDED THEREON OR ANY EQUIPMENT FURNISHED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH AND (B) ANY DATA OR INFORMATION INPUT ON THE SERVICE BY END-USER, IN ALL CASES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSSES FOR TORT, PERSONAL INJURY, MEDICAL MALPRACTICE OR PRODUCT LIABILITY. FURTHER, WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR DOWN TIME, EVEN IF Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SERVICE IS INTENDED FOR USE ONLY BY PHYSICIANS AND OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS WHO SHOULD RELY ON THEIR CLINICAL DISCRETION AND JUDGMENT IN DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT. AS BETWEEN THE END-USER AND Valuecare Pharmacy Inc., THE END-USER HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR INSURING THE APPROPRIATENESS OF USING AND RELYING UPON THE INFORMATION IN VIEW OF ALL ATTENDANT CIRCUMSTANCES, INDICATIONS, AND CONTRAINDICATIONS.
Liability of Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. to the END-USERS
Under no circumstances shall Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. be liable to the END-USER or any other person for any direct, indirect, exemplary, special or consequential damages arising out of or relating to the end-users use of or inability to use the Service or the content of the Service provided thereon or any equipment furnished in connection therewith. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc.’s total liabilities in connection with this Agreement, whether arising under contract or otherwise, are limited to the fees received by Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. under this Agreement specifically relating to the end-users service or product which is the subject of the claim.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
All trademarks, brands, logos and copyright images are the property of their respective owners and rights holders and are used solely to represent the products of these rights holders. Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise [including links to other sites] does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by this site Valuecare Pharmacy Inc., or by any agents/agencies/associates thereof. Similarly, reference to any specific commercial product, process, service, or individual by name, trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply their endorsement, recommendation, or favoring of this site Valuecare Pharmacy Inc., or any products/services offered on or by this site. The views and opinions of document authors do not necessarily state or reflect those of this site Valuecare Pharmacy Inc., or any agents thereof. This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. is not offering advice, recommending or endorsing any specific prescription drug, pharmacy or other information on the site. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. provides no warranty for any of the pricing data or other information. Please seek medical advice before starting, changing or terminating any medical treatment.
Notice and Takedown Procedures; and Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this website by contactingValuecare Pharmacy Inc.’s copyright agent (identified below) and provide the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Valuecare Pharmacy Inc.’s agent for copyright issues relating to this website is as follows:
valuecare at yahoo dot com
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Site who are repeat infringers.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Valuecare Pharmacy Inc., acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Your Valuecare Pharmacy Inc..net Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. liability. You must immediately notify Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses, and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. or otherwise.
- By submitting Content to Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. for inclusion on your Website, you grant Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Valuecare Pharmacy Inc.’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Valuecare Pharmacy Inc.’s reasonable opinion, violates any Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Valuecare Pharmacy Inc.’s sole discretion. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
- By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
- Unless you notify Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanisms we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. in writing.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Valuecare Pharmacy Inc.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free Valuecare Pharmacy Inc..net services. All support will be provided in accordance with Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. standard services practices, procedures, and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and web pages to which Valuecare Pharmacy Inc..net links, and that link to Valuecare Pharmacy Inc..net. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. does not have any control over those non-Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. websites and web pages and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. website or webpage, Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. websites and web pages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Valuecare Pharmacy Inc..net violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. in accordance with Valuecare Pharmacy Inc.’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. or others. In the case of such termination, Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Valuecare Pharmacy Inc..
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. to you any Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Valuecare Pharmacy Inc.. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc., Valuecare Pharmacy Inc..net, the Valuecare Pharmacy Inc..net logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Valuecare Pharmacy Inc..net, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. or Valuecare Pharmacy Inc.’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at Valuecare Pharmacy Inc..net,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Valuecare Pharmacy Inc..net account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Valuecare Pharmacy Inc.’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. nor its suppliers and licensors make any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Valuecare Pharmacy Inc., or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Valuecare Pharmacy Inc., its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Valuecare Pharmacy Inc., or by the posting by Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of New York U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Queens County, New York. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Queens, New York, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Valuecare Pharmacy Inc.,’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
A) modify or copy the materials;
B) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial; or
C) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Valuecare Pharmacy Inc., at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Valuecare Pharmacy Inc., web site are provided “as is”. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. ‘s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of NY without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Your privacy is very important to us. Valuecare Pharmacy Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy. Security is our highest priority. We abide by HIPPA and HiTech rules and offer the highest level of security for our patient information.