Valuecare Pharmacy Pharmaceutical Sales Representative works directly with attorneys specializing in personal injury, worker’s compensation. Referring doctors and their staff, provide doctors with great service and support in order to increase patient referrals. You must be a self-motivated and dynamic sales professional who has a passion for driving results. You will have an exclusive territory, and be responsible for developing new business. The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will support new and existing customers, with the Director of Regional Sales, developing and building lasting relationships with attorneys and doctors.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently while achieving both short and long-term sales results
- Services existing accounts obtain patient referrals and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily schedule to visit physician and law firm practices.
- Develops and executes territory business plans (developed with the guidance of the DRS)while achieving consistent growth within the territory.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information.
- Gains knowledge on Valuecare Pharmacy processes and services, and utilizes this knowledge to develop and present Valuecare Pharmacy’s unique value proposition to focused referral sources in the marketplace.
- Completes all administrative duties including expense submission, travel planning, Salesforce maintenance and more as needed
- Cooperates with Home Office Support staffs in all matters related to the sales role
- Communication – listening, informing
- Patient Focus – compassion, customer focus, functional & technical skills
- Results – creativity, perseverance, action-oriented, results driven
- Quality – problem-solving, decision quality, time management, total works systems
- Professionalism – self-knowledge, ethics & values, integrity trust, and interpersonal savvy
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Work is typically performed in a field environment with some physical demands such as: heavy/extensive driving, sitting for long periods of time (6-8 hours per day) bending, stretching, lifting, typing, speaking, hearing, handling, fingering, lifting up to 20 lbs., near acuity/clarity with or without correction, subject to inside environmental conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes, subject to moderate noise, and normal exposure to everyday risks and discomfort requiring common safety precautions.
- An outside sales rep managing sales accounts in an assigned region is expected to spend a vast majority of his/her time in the field developing new client referral sources and increasing Valuecare Pharmacy presence in existing referral sources.
- From time to time a sales rep may be required to assist with problem resolution. These situations should be regarded as marketing opportunities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess. The work environment characteristics described above are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees in the position. It is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for the position. Valuecare Pharmacy reserves the right at all times, in its sole discretion, to add or subtract duties and responsibilities, as it deems necessary.
Valuecare Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Document successful sales results and records
- Work ethic in the cultivation of new accounts.
- Ability to connect with referral sources and front office staff and exceed sales objectives
- Demonstrates strong verbal, and listening skills
- Demonstrates effective sales persuasiveness and proven track record of closing deals
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates high level of persistence and initiative
- Demonstrates the ability to collaborate with supporting corporate (home office), teams
- Medical Insurance: Valuecare Pharmacy offers employees after 3 months of work extensive medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account: Allows employees to set aside a portion of earnings to pay for qualified healthcare or dependent care costs.
- 401k Program: Starting after 3 months of work, all employees are eligible to contribute to a tax-deferred 401k account to help reach their retirement goals, and benefit from a 2% company match.
- Monthly uncapped commission
- Paid training
- No cold-calling
Your Work/Life Balance
- Paid Time Off: According to employment status and years of service, you will receive paid vacation time off on an accrual basis.
New York, NY
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year